simply me.

My photo
hey,Bea's the name:D nothing much to say except for i'm a girl who loves sarcasm,animes and GOD.:) anyone is welcome to follow and comment:) just no spamming okay?:D

Sunday, May 22, 2011

i'm so NOOB.:)

just started a blog for the first time.i'm quite confuse on how these things work,but i'm publishing this anyway.soooo HAH!.errr.anywayss.thanks to my friend dianne(hi:D) who showed me her blog which i found quite interesting i decided why not?eventhough i think i'll get tired of this soon enough(*cough what else is new?).ohwell;)
teehee.
okayyy.umm.now what?@-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bea! Welcome to Blogspot, I'm so glad that could join me in this community :D I can see that you posted this early in the morning, good job anyway. Blogging is just a piece of cake. Tip from blogging is you should talk to your invisible audiences and ask them questions, Who knows they might end up commenting you like what I'am doing now. Now what you'll do is just basic you should share them your mood today, your interests or something new happened today. That way they'll slowly keep reading your blog. Sooner or later you'll have many followers and views. So keep updating you blog! people always go for updated blogs right? :))

    ReplyDelete