simply me.

My photo
hey,Bea's the name:D nothing much to say except for i'm a girl who loves sarcasm,animes and GOD.:) anyone is welcome to follow and comment:) just no spamming okay?:D

Friday, May 27, 2011

deleting at facebook.

today i dig through until my very post/picture at fb and deleted facebook posts and pictures of me that are quite inappropriate,along the deletion,ofcourse i saw my past posts and pictures.and therefore the reminiscing began.i was glad to see all the happy memories that passed by but sad cause i know it will never happen again,maybe it be the friends who are not my friends anymore,the guys who once liked me which i didnt return the feelings to,the guy i kinda like and kinda likes me back but faded as time passed,and once my closes friends and now my "frenemies".it saddens me really(regret),but if those things didn't change.i can never know my true friends,what i believe in(faith),and who I am.


have you ever did something and wished you never did?

5 comments:

  1. I understand you. haha. I delete too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah i have videos and pictures of myself i can't show the family or certain friends, I keep mines to remind me of events going on and so friends can contact me when they lose my number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few regrets but nothing really life changing.(law,women,money)Guy things

    ReplyDelete
  4. <<<<<< "Frienemy?" *cries*
    i have regrets, regrets on eating a whole box of pocky didn't even notice the sweet taste of it until i realize that it was already empty....shouldn't have done that :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL DC.=))
    you're absolutely not a frienemy.youre a true one.frienemies are does who act like your friend but when you turn around they backstab you:).

    ReplyDelete