simply me.

My photo
hey,Bea's the name:D nothing much to say except for i'm a girl who loves sarcasm,animes and GOD.:) anyone is welcome to follow and comment:) just no spamming okay?:D

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Goosebumps.

my dad won't let me hang outside the whole summer.bummer right?I envy those teens who get to go out whenever they want.so here I was,stuck at home doing meaningless things.I tried to look for new archie comic books,but unfortunately,I have already seen them all.i found a book called Goosebumps-the girl who cried monster.at the cover it has a girl that seems to be surrounded by red eyeballs. i know scholastic books are for kids,but what can a bored girl do?well actually it aint that bad,along the way it made me nervous for the girl who was hiding from the monster and risking her life to get a proof(cuz no one believed her)..it has a crappy ending though.why do kids story always have to have happy endings?after that i started reading more goosebumps.all of them have bad happy endings.weeee.
i remembered reading dear dumb diaries and a mouse detective thingy i think it was geronimo smilton?or stilton?.i was fond of scholastic books when i was young i guess.

how about you?did you ever read scholastic books?what books do you read now?:D you don't read?well er..what video games do you play?xD


Happy Birthday to my super duper close friend dizzydc.i love you:)like seriously.haha

10 comments:

  1. Scholastic books?
    Does The twilight saga count?
    Hahahahah. I dont really know, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope.its a book for kids,the scholastic not twilight.xD
    i watch the movie.cuz i think the twilight saga is too long:)is it better reading them than watching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Though Ive always Imagined the movie casts playing their role in the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally recommend it. Reading, you understand more. very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Bea!! Thank you! I <3 You tooo~~~~~~~ gonna blog this! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i agree reading is better and your the one who is making it.(imagining)thankyou:D
    team JACOB!haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read a bunch of scholastic books as a kid but my favorites were Arthur,Clifford and the magic school bus, they are shows also. i was never into goosebumps but i remember in my school whenever you finished a goosebumps book you got a star on your chart and whoever got the most got a prize. I only had 1 star lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only seen one of the twilight movies and i think Jacob is the best. The book "2150 AD" is worth a good read if you haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1 star only?xD
    2150 AD is about what?

    ReplyDelete